Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2012 Praxis II Business Education Examination Results

As I stated in my last post, the majority of planned activity time for me this summer has been spent studying for the Praxis II exam. Be it known, that on July 21, 2012 at 2:30am Greenwich Mean Time, I sat for the Praxis II Business Education Content test at Concord High School in Elkhart Indiana. After three agonizingly long weeks of awaiting the results, I am happy to tell you… I passed! Can you even believe it! I am so excited I can’t see straight! So after I jump through a few more hoops for the government, I will be licensed to teach High School Business in Indiana. Remember to keep that in mind, all of you who may be in a position in the near future to hire such a person! If you have a position open out of state, I assume I could jump through some hoops in that state and be licensed there as well. Although I have heard that can be a difficult thing sometimes. But if I can do it in Indiana, the world is my oyster! That is all for today, so I will leave you in peace, feeling as excited as a hungry dog in a beef jerky factory. I will remain at my computer, sitting with a smile ear to ear, and hoping beyond all hope, that one of the business teachers in one of the area school systems wins the lottery, moves to Europe, and recommends me to fill their vacant teaching position.

1 comment: